- Polyurethane (PU) wheels are a unique product that offers the elasticity of rubber wheels combined with the toughness and durability of metal wheels. This makes polyurethane the perfect tread for transportation wheels, traction wheels and guiding rollers.
- Urethanes wheels have better abrasion and tear resistance than rubber wheels, while offering higher load bearing capacity.
- Compared to plastic wheels, urethane wheels offer superior impact resistance, while offering excellent wear properties and elastic memory.
- Urethane is available in a broad Shore hardness range, depending of surface, load capacity and preferred rolling conditions the Shore hardness be chosen to fit the application
- Polyurethane wheels are chosen by engineers as a replacement for rubber, plastic and metal wheels because Abrasion Resistant, Oil & Solvent resistant, Good Load Bearing Capacity, Tear Resistant, Weather resistant, Heat & Cold Resistant, Excellent Noise abatement Properties
|Size range||From 50 mm O.D. to 300 mm O.D. Or Customize As per requirement|
|Load carrying capacity||From 40 Kgs to 1500 Kgs.|
|Available Core Type||PPCP, Cast Iron, Aluminium, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel.|
|Available Bearing Option||Plain bore / ball bearing / needle roller bearing / SS or MS Insert|
-: INQUIRY FORM :-
* Mandatory Fields