Forklift Coil Rams & Lifters
- Fork mounted coil rams are used to pick up slit coils and master coils and place them in coil racks.
- These forklift attachments for lifting can be used to easily lift and carry many types of coiled material. Unless you have an overhead crane coil rams for forklifts are a necessity if you are handling and storing coils.
- Forklift coil lifters come in a variety of sizes and capacities.
- Lengths from 24″ to 48″ and capacities from 500 to 2500 kgs
- The coil ram & lifter can be ordered with either a 4-1/2″ or 5-9/16″ diameter ram poles.
- The carriage mounted rug rams have a spring loaded locking pin to secure it to the carriage.
- All models are constructed of steel and have a high quality blue powder coat paint finish.
- Available ranging from 1000kg to 3000 kg lifting capacity.