Hydraulic Hand Pallet Truck
- A pallet Trucks, also known as a pallet Jackpallet pump, Pump truck
- Pallet Truck is a tool used to lift and move pallets.
- Pallet jacks are the most basic form of a forklift and are intended to move heavy or light Pallets within a warehouse.
- Hydraulic Hand Pallet Truck that has high load bearing capacity and is provided with Polyurethane / UHMW-PE tandem rollers for quieter and smoother rolling over rough surfaces.
- It is also equipped with a one-piece “C” section forks for greater strength and a sully strengthened chassis along inside of forks.
- Available options: Manual, Weight Scale, Battery operator.
- Choice: Special fork length, width, wheels & capacity as per requirement.
|Hydraulic Hand Pallet Trucks|
|MOC||MS Powder Coated Finish Or Paint|
|Drive Type||Manual Push-Pull Type, Hydraulic Up-Down|
|Standard Capacity||2500 kgs|
|Fork Length||1150mm / 1220mm|
|Overall Fork Width||550mm / 685 mm|
|Size Of Fork||150 x 65mm|
|Lower Fork Height||90-100mm|
|Steering Wheels Size/MOC||180mm x 50mm/ Nylon- Polyurethane|
|Load Roller Size/MOC||82mm x 70mm/ Nylon- Polyurethane|
|Available Capacity||2500 Kgs , 3000 Kgs, 5000 Kgs.|
|Other Drive Option||Battery Operated|
|Other Option||Special fork length, width, wheels & capacity
As per Client Requirement.