External Rotary Gear Pumps
- These are the most commonly used light duty all-purpose pumps for Handling and Transferring variety of Viscous Liquids, may these be Oils, Petroleum, Dairy & Food Products, Dyes, Syrups, Slightly Corrosive Chemicals, Soaps, Detergents, Starch, Asphalts, Inks and Paints etc.
- The self-lubricated bush bearing type design ensures longer life of pumps
- All pumps are provided with built-in pressure relief valve.
- The shaft sealing is by Rubber oil seals, which ensures leak proof working than gland packing design. The alternative sealing like Z- Pack or Mechanical Seal will be is provided on depends of liquid characteristics or on request
- Jacketed features for handling Tar, Bitumen, Asphalts, Wax, Soaps, etc. liquids.
- External / Internal Ball / Needle Bearings type gear pumps are available as an optional on request.
- Simple , Compact , Robust design Hence longest service life
|External Rotary Gear Pumps.|
|Capacity||Up to 850 Liters / Minute|
|Head||Up to 12 Kg/Cm2 pressure|
|Size||¼” to 4”|
|Pump Speed||Max. 1440 rpm|
|MOC||Std. Cast Iron, Cast Iron /SS, Carbon Steel, Gun Metal, SS 316, SS 304 etc…|
|Temperature||90° C , Modified Version 250°|
|Viscosity Range||Up to 10,000 cst|
|All types of Oils & Viscous liquids like All Fuel Oils, Mineral Oils, Lubricating Oils, Fish and Animal Oils, Vegetable Oils, Tar, Asphalts, Sugar Syrups, Molasses, Starch, Soaps, Silicate, Wood Pulp, Glycol, Glycerine, Honey, Inks, Colours & Paints, Resins, Kerosene, Varnishes and viscous chemicals etc.|